HEG provides comprehensive music supervision and clearance services for all kinds of project, including films, TV shows, advertisements, games, dance, Internet and all kinds of other productions. Whether it’s finding that impossible-to-find rights holder, figuring out how much you should pay, or making certain your contracts are all they should be, HEG can help you. But we don’t limit ourselves! Need Elvis Presley name and likeness rights? Clips or images from a Hollywood film? Permission to use the logo of an international corporation? The right to use a picture or artwork? Approval to use a sample in your next single? We can help!
Our services include:
- Clearance of publishing and master rights from our catalogue of music of all types from over the world.
- Clearance of publishing and master rights from extremely well-known Nordic and international music.
- Clearance of any and all music, film/TV clips, name an likeness rights, logos, photos or artwork that you chose, on either a per-right or per-project, flat fee basis.
- Music supervisor services to help find the right music for any project. This service includes attendance at production meetings and is charged on a flat fee basis.
- Issuance and review of contracts and licenses.
- Special rush services available, as well as night and weekend clearance.
We have provided and/or cleared music for Disney, HBO, 20th Century Fox, MGM, New Line Cinema, Microsoft, EA Games, Lionsgate, MTV, Warner, McCann Erickson, Bold Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, FCB, Adel Saatchi & Saatchi and many other international companies.
See our client list for more information.