HEG provides comprehensive music supervision and clearance services for film, TV and advertising production companies. Whether it’s finding that impossible-to-find rights holder, figuring out how much you should pay, or making certain your contracts are all they should be, HEG can help you. But we don’t limit ourselves! Need Elvis Presley name and likeness rights? Clips or images fromHollywoodfilms? Need to clear a sample for your next single? We can help!
Our services include:
- 5-6 hour clearance of publishing and master rights from our catalogue of music of all types from over the world.
- 8-24 hour clearance of publishing and master rights from extremely well-known Norwegian artists such as Morten Abel, Kari Bremnes, Bigbang, Briskeby and Kaizers Orchestra, to name just a few.
- 3-5 day clearance (in most cases) of international hits contained in the Air Chrysalis catalogue, which includes songs performed by artists such as The Outcast, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Blondie, Billy Idol and many others.
- Clearance of any and all songs and master recordings that you chose, on a per-song or per-project, flat fee basis.
- Music supervisor services to help find the right music for any project. This service includes attendance at production meetings and is charged on a flat fee basis.
- Name and likeness rights or clip clearance services on a project-by-project basis.
- Issuance and review of contracts and licenses.
- Special rush services available, as well as night and weekend clearance.
We have provided and/or cleared music for Disney, HBO, 20th Century Fox, MGM, New Line Cinema, Microsoft, EA Games, Lionsgate, MTV, Warner, McCann Erickson, Bold Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, FCB, Adel Saatchi & Saatchi and many other international companies.
Please contact us for more information.